Saturday, October 15, 2011 - , 0 comments

Black Jack Simulation

I got a homework from my lecture. He told me to using a simulation of "Black Jack" game to knowing an "Uniform Random Distribution".
I'm using Excel to make it.
Firstly, I make a table which contain "Card Status". In this table, I give the card the code and value.


















The next step, I give the rules for the game (Sorry, the rules is in Bahasa).
 I make an column to random to help me generate percentage of card which
will be shown.
Last step is make an simulation. There are 2 palyer (A and B) on 15 times games.
Here the result, 
If you make an infinite times game, you will known that the Total Win and Total Lose of 2 player will have a little difference. It happen because the "Black Jack" game using "Uniform Random Distribution" method.

 =========================
Name   : Handoko
NIM    : 09.41010.0012
Lecture: Dr. Jusak

0 comments:

Post a Comment